- Design and display for exhibits, grand openings, graduation parties, political campaigns, and welcome signs.
- Our resilient banners can be used indoors and outdoors. They are made to withstand harsh weather conditions such as wind and rain.
- If properly taken care of, banners will stay intact and stable for several years.
- We print our banners on digital printers that use Eco-Solvent inks for a greener environment. Eco-solvent ink is combined with a pigment and resin/glue, which allows the ink to adhere to the surfaces that are necessary for outdoor use.
- All of our banners are printed on fire-retardant media.
- If adding grommets every 2 feet, follow this formula: 4-6 feet have 6 total grommets. 7-8 feet have 8 total grommets. 9-10 feet have 10 total grommets.
- Quantity ranges from as low as 1 to 100.
- You can create at a resolution of 150 dpi.